Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Oops my bad

Well, I'm not sure that anybody is reading this, but if you are I'm so sorry that I haven't written in so long. Life has been super busy and crazy. However, I am now back.

Christmas
My mother, brother, sister and I were all together for the holidays. For the first time, we had a dog with us. His name is Dozer, and he is my brother's dog. He is just so very cute. Anyway, it was such a great time. All of us were so spoiled, especially Dozer. My brother says his mission is to destroy his toys, so the first toy he "opened" on Christmas already had a hole in it by the time he got his second one. It was actually pretty cute. The rest of us had a lot of fun opening gifts, eating, and just spending a lot of time together. The four of us hardly ever get to be together all at once. We're really close, so that's always hard for us.

New Years
My first kiss of the new year was pretty great. I had a good time with my friends and of course my boyfriend. I made a few resolutions which I have actually managed to keep so far.

Now I shall share some goals that I have for this coming year/semester.

1. I will exercise for an hour at least 5 days a week. (So far I have done it 7 days a week. I'm pretty proud of myself since I usually start feeling bad about myself and stop.)
2. I will get As in both the classes that I'm taking. (I'm slightly worried about practicals, but I think I can do it.
3. I will get accepted to the teaching program I want to get in.
4. I will get better at photography.
5. I will be better about posting here even if it is only once a month.

If you are reading this and want to know anything, let me know. Answering questions is fun. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment