Thursday, November 8, 2012

Why hello blog!
It has been a long time. I promise it was not my intention to leave you for so long. Things have been happening in my life, and I have been struggling quite a bit.

It's a hard thing to not know what to do and to feel like you aren't good enough. That has kind of been what I've been going through. I've been so lost; I have a long term goal, but I have no idea what to do right now. On top of that, I've been having problems with my own self-esteem. For a while I was in a kind of dark place, but I managed to drag myself out of it with the support of others.

I have made a few goals for myself, and I would like to share them.

1. I am participating in NaNoWriMo. For those of you that don't know, that stands for National Novel Writing Month. In the month of November you write a 50,000 word novel. It can be about anything, but your goal is to get 50,000 words by the end of the month. I started a little late, so I'm already behind. However, I am determined to get it. Of course I may be a nutcase by the end of it, but it's a risk I will take because I love writing and someday hope to be an author.

2. I am going to try become an animal rehabilitator. That wouldn't be my main career, but it's something I think that I would enjoy. I've always loved animals, and I'd like to do something to help them.

3. I will get rid of 5 lbs of my body weight. I've lost a little so far, but I want that 5 lbs gone.

4. I'm going to try and think of one positive thing about myself each day. My self-esteem is bad, and I need and want to do something about that myself.

Those are the top 4 things right now. I will be back with updates from time to time on those, and I'm planning on posting about other things in my life right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment