Monday, July 23, 2012

I have realized that I have not posted in some time. I'd like you to know it isn't because something has happened to me..like in a bad way. I have gone on many adventures with people and by myself. I even managed to get lost in the Wal Mart in my town. For those of you that actually know me, you'll admit that you aren't really that shocked I'm sure, but for others this may be the first time you are hearing about my less than stellar navigation skills. Yes, I'm still here, and yes I shall be making a post...right now.

Currently, my boyfriend's family is interested in getting some Australian Shepherd puppies, so I've been looking around hoping to help. During my search I have come across Australian Shepherd puppies, but I've also discovered something else....I should NEVER be allowed to look at pet ads unless I'm actually going to get one. I want so many of them.

My count so far is 10 dogs, 2 bunnies, and 3 kittens. Clearly I can't afford all of them, and I don't have a place for them. Goodness save my poor boyfriend when I start trying to collect all the animals in the world. Right now the one that I really want is a chug. There's one that has a picture that makes it look like it's posing for a painting.

I don't know what to do with all this animal want...

No comments:

Post a Comment